Move Physio has a number of Physiotherapist-led exercise options, including classes and individual sessions, which may suit you if you’re wanting to:
- Rehabilitate an injury
- Manage an ongoing health condition or movement issue
- Maintain your strength and mobility
Our Exercise Options Include:
- Equipment Classes: Individual or small group sessions on Pilates equipment including the Reformer, Trapeze Table and Multichair. A personalised programme will be developed for you to undertake in these classes, based on an assessment by your Physiotherapist
- Pilates Reformer Classes: These classes are run using Pilates Reformer machines, and are focused on fitness, strength and mobility. These classes are not ideal for those with ongoing health or movement issues
- Pilates Mat Classes: These classes are ideal for those who are wanting to work on their fitness, strength and mobility, and do not have an ongoing health or movement issue
These options can help manage or improve:
How to Book
If you would like to join our Exercise Classes, you will first need an assessment with a Physiotherapist. During this assessment, your Physiotherapist will speak to you about your medical history, perform a clinical assessment relevant to your issue and goals.
You can read more about what to expect when you see a Physiotherapist here.
Online Bookings for Physio at Malvern
Online Bookings for Physio at Magill