Move Physio has a number of Physiotherapist-led exercise options, including classes and individual sessions, which may suit you if you’re wanting to:
- Rehabilitate an injury
- Manage an ongoing health condition or movement issue
- Maintain your strength and mobility
Our Exercise Options Include:
- Equipment Classes: Individual or small group sessions on Pilates equipment including the Reformer, Trapeze Table and Multichair. A personalised programme will be developed for you to undertake in these classes, based on an assessment by your Physiotherapist
- Gym Classes: Individual or small group sessions to safely improve your strength and fitness after injury, surgery or to manage a chronic condition. A personalised programme will be developed for you to undertake in these classes, based on an assessment by your Physiotherapist
- Pilates Reformer Classes: Similar to our Pilates Mat classes, we run Pilates Reformer Classes which are undertaken on the Reformer only, and are focused on fitness, strength and mobility. These classes are not ideal for those with ongoing health or movement issues
- Pilates Mat Classes: Led by certified instructors, our Pilates Mat Classes are ideal for those who are wanting to work on their fitness, strength and mobility, and do not have an ongoing health or movement issue
- Pre/Postnatal Classes: We hold Pre/Postnatal Mat and Reformer classes which are dedicated to pre and postnatal women. We also hold Hydrotherapy classes which are open to Pre/Postnatal women
These options can help manage or improve:
How to Book
If you would like to join our Exercise Classes, you will first need an assessment with a Physiotherapist. During this assessment, which is usually 45 minutes in length, your Physiotherapist will speak to you about your medical history, perform a clinical assessment relevant to your issue and goals.
You can read more about what to expect when you see a Physiotherapist here.
Online Bookings for Physio at Malvern
Online Bookings for Physio at Magill