Peter Tziavrangos Physiotherapist - Advanced Practitioner, Managing Director
With over 20 years experience in private practice, Peter has a special interest in the treatment of headaches and migraines, as well as Pilates classes & courses.
- Professional Achievements: Certified Pilates Instructor (APPI), Pilates Studio Instructor (Polestar)
- Qualification: Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association – including Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Group, Sports Physiotherapy Group and Physiotherapy Business Australia
Veronica Tziavrangos Titled APA Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapist
After working in private practice for 15 years, Veronica returned to University to complete a Masters of Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy with exemplary results. Veronica has a special interest in treating TMJ (jaw) dysfunction.
- Professional Achievements: 2015 Winner of the Patricia Trott Prize, Brooks Running Prize and Marie Hammond Award after completing a Masters of Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy
- Extra Studies: Pilates Mat Instructor (APPI)
- Qualification: Titled APA Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapist, Masters of Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) Honours
- Memberships: Member of the Panel for Internal Review with the Australian Physiotherapy Council, Australian Physiotherapy Association
Marelle Wilson Titled APA Pain Physiotherapist
Marelle has undertaken further education in the treatment of Tendinopathy, Chronic Pain, and Mindfulness Meditation, and is a Titled APA Pain Physiotherapist. She also enjoys helping those with more complex conditions to improve their movement.
- Extra Studies: Qualified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction facilitator (Openground, Australia & Centre for Mindfulness, UMass Medical School USA) Health Coaching (HCA Model of Health Change, Australia), Neuroscience based pain education (NOI group Australia) Certified Pilates Instructor (APMA)
- Qualification: Titled APA Pain Physiotherapist, Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Memberships: Openground Associate, Australian Physiotherapy Association, Mindfulness Teachers Network (SA)
Jacqui Haskett Physiotherapist - Advanced Practitioner
Jacqui is passionate about helping people improve their movement, whether they are recovering from surgery, or returning to high level sport. She particularly enjoys teaching Pilates, and working to resolve shoulder pain or injury.
- Professional Achievements: 2011 Master of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry) winner of the Ruth Grant Prize for Academic Excellence, 2008 graduated with Summa Cum Laude (highest Honours) and Dean’s list Honours
- Extra Studies: Certified Equipment & Matwork Pilates Instructor (APPI); Neuromuscular dry needling – beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science (Pre-Physical Therapy Option), Master of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry)
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association
Felicity Kantzavelos Titled APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
As a Titled APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Felicity has experience in a wide range of injuries and conditions, with a particular interest in the treatment of headaches, migraines, TMJ (Jaw) Dysfunction and sports injuries.
- Professional Achievements: Winner of the Marie Hammond Award
- Extra Studies: Assessment and treatment of the Saroiliac joint, TMJ and Spinal Manipulation during Masters qualification, Pilates training (Polestar), Dry Needling, Muscle Energy techniques for thoracic spine & pelvis, Assessment of Pelvis with Dr LJ Lee
- Qualification: Titled APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Master of Sport & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association
Sam Campagnale Physiotherapist - Advanced Practitioner
Sam became a Physio to combine his interests in health, sport and the human body. In addition to common conditions like back and neck pain, shoulder pain, or headaches, Sam has expertise in sporting injuries, and he particularly enjoys assessing and treating knee injuries.
- Professional Achievements: Winner of the Audrey Simpson Prize (highest academic achievement in Acute Care in the Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Extra Studies: Australian Physiotherapy Association Sports Physiotherapy Level 1, Neuromuscular Dry Needling Level 1, The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Matwork Level 1
- Qualification: Masters of Advanced Clinical Physiotherapy (Sports), Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association, Life member of the Golden Key International Honour Society
Katina Jeffries Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist
Katina is a Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist, and loves helping improve her patients’ movement patterns and rehabilitating their injuries.
- Professional Achievements: APA Titled Sports Physiotherapist, Olympic Games Voluntary Physiotherapist
- Extra Studies: Pilates Instructor (APPI & Polestar), Level 2 Advanced Dry Needling Seminar,
SPA Level 3 Sports Physiotherapy Course at Australian Institute of Sport
- Qualification: Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist, Masters of Sports Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association Sports & Exercise National Group
Dr Neralie Cain Clinical Psychologist
Neralie is a Clinical Psychologist who works with individuals whose lives are affected by cognitive, emotional and behavioural difficulties. Over the past 10 years, she has gained extensive experience in psychological treatments for insomnia and other sleep problems.
- Extra Studies: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, ACT, Schema Therapy
- Qualification: Masters (Clinical) & PhD qualifications
- Memberships: Australian Psychological Society, Australian Association for Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy, Australasian Sleep Association
Rachel Bruce Practice Manager
Rachel helps the practice run smoothly, and organises everything from customer service to staff management. She enjoys interacting with patients face to face, as well as being responsible for planning future courses, classes and ideas for Move for Better Health™.
You can see Rachel around the clinic from Monday – Friday.
- Professional Achievements: Winner of the Pride of Workmanship Award (Best Health & Fitness) for the Unley Road Association
- Qualification: Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Memberships: Practice Managers Association of Australia
Elyse Sutcliffe Marketing & Client Relationships
Elyse helps educate clients and other businesses on the services we provide, our staff members and the clinic in general.
She helps manage our digital presence, as well as distributing information throughout the clinic and planning future promotions and courses.
Elyse also works with patients directly to facilitate bookings and undertakes administrative tasks.
- Extra Studies: Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Qualification: Bachelor of Design (Visual Communications)
Georgia Pantelis Receptionist
Georgia helps patients make appointments, schedule classes and find out more information about our services. When she’s not at Move, she’s busy studying Psychology & Marketing at Flinders University.
Eleanor Fulton Receptionist
Eleanor helps patients make appointments, schedule classes and find out more information about our services. When she’s not at Move, she’s busy studying a Bachelor of Podiatry at UniSA.
Hazel Hewkin Receptionist
Hazel is the longest serving staff member at Move for Better Health™, with over 20 years of service at the clinic.
Hazel enjoys helping patients understand our services, classes and courses, as well as organise their bookings and payments. You’ll see Hazel in the clinic at varying times during the week.