Veronica Tziavrangos Titled APA Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapist at Move Physio
After working in private practice for 15 years, Veronica returned to University to complete a Masters of Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy with exemplary results. Veronica has a special interest in treating TMJ (jaw) dysfunction.
- Professional Achievements: 2015 Winner of the Patricia Trott Prize, Brooks Running Prize and Marie Hammond Award after completing a Masters of Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy
- Extra Studies: Pilates Mat Instructor (APPI)
- Qualification: Titled APA Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapist, Masters of Musculoskeletal & Sports Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) Honours
- Memberships: Member of the Panel for Internal Review with the Australian Physiotherapy Council, Australian Physiotherapy Association
Marelle Wilson Titled APA Pain Physiotherapist at Move Physio
Marelle has undertaken further education in the treatment of Tendinopathy, Chronic Pain, and Mindfulness Meditation, and is a Titled APA Pain Physiotherapist. She also enjoys helping those with more complex conditions to improve their movement.
- Extra Studies: Qualified Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction facilitator (Openground, Australia & Centre for Mindfulness, UMass Medical School USA) Health Coaching (HCA Model of Health Change, Australia), Neuroscience based pain education (NOI group Australia) Certified Pilates Instructor (APMA)
- Qualification: Titled APA Pain Physiotherapist, Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Memberships: Openground Associate, Australian Physiotherapy Association, Mindfulness Teachers Network (SA)
Jacqui Haskett Physiotherapist (Advanced Practitioner) at Move Physio
Jacqui is passionate about helping people improve their movement, whether they are recovering from surgery, or returning to high level sport. She particularly enjoys teaching Pilates, and working to resolve shoulder pain or injury.
- Professional Achievements: 2011 Master of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry) winner of the Ruth Grant Prize for Academic Excellence, 2008 graduated with Summa Cum Laude (highest Honours) and Dean’s list Honours
- Extra Studies: Certified Equipment & Matwork Pilates Instructor (APPI); Neuromuscular dry needling – beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science (Pre-Physical Therapy Option), Master of Physiotherapy (Graduate Entry)
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association
Felicity Kantzavelos Titled APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist at Move Physio
As a Titled APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Felicity has experience in a wide range of injuries and conditions, with a particular interest in the treatment of headaches, migraines, TMJ (Jaw) Dysfunction and sports injuries.
- Professional Achievements: Winner of the Marie Hammond Award
- Extra Studies: Assessment and treatment of the Saroiliac joint, TMJ and Spinal Manipulation during Masters qualification, Pilates training (Polestar), Dry Needling, Muscle Energy techniques for thoracic spine & pelvis, Assessment of Pelvis with Dr LJ Lee
- Qualification: Titled APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, Master of Sport & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association
Sam Campagnale Physiotherapist (Advanced Practitioner) at Move Physio
Sam became a Physio to combine his interests in health, sport and the human body. In addition to common conditions like back and neck pain, shoulder pain, or headaches, Sam has expertise in sporting injuries, and he particularly enjoys assessing and treating knee injuries.
- Professional Achievements: Winner of the Audrey Simpson Prize (highest academic achievement in Acute Care in the Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Extra Studies: Australian Physiotherapy Association Sports Physiotherapy Level 1, Neuromuscular Dry Needling Level 1, The Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Matwork Level 1
- Qualification: Masters of Advanced Clinical Physiotherapy (Sports), Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association, Life member of the Golden Key International Honour Society
Katina Jeffries Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist at Move Physio
Katina is a Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist, and loves helping improve her patients’ movement patterns and rehabilitating their injuries.
- Professional Achievements: APA Titled Sports Physiotherapist, Olympic Games Voluntary Physiotherapist
- Extra Studies: Pilates Instructor (APPI & Polestar), Level 2 Advanced Dry Needling Seminar,
SPA Level 3 Sports Physiotherapy Course at Australian Institute of Sport
- Qualification: Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist, Masters of Sports Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association Sports & Exercise National Group
Imogen Haylock Physiotherapist at Move Physio
Imogen sees people experiencing a wide range of musculoskeletal issues. She works with an evidence based focus and modern treatment methods, and can provide hands on treatment and guided exercises to her patients.
- Professional Achievements: 2018 winner of the Geoffrey Maitland Prize (highest aggregate mark in Primary and Ambulatory Care in Physiotherapy and Advanced Rehabilitation in the Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Extra Studies: SA Sports Medicine Association Level 1 Sports Trainer Accreditation
- Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (receiving two University Merit Awards)
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association, Life Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society
Greg Matters Physiotherapist at Move Physio
Greg sees people experiencing a wide range of musculoskeletal issues. He uses an evidenced-based approach to treatment aimed at achieving long-term results. With Greg, you can expect a mixture of hands on treatment, education and exercise programs tailored to meet your goals.
- Academic Achievements: Chancellors Letter of Commendation (Top 5% of division): 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018; University Merit Award (Top 15% of division): 2014; First Class Honours (2017/2018)
- Extra Studies: SASMA Level 1 Sports Trainer
- Qualification: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Memberships: Australian Physiotherapy Association; Golden Key International Honour Society member