Dr Chris Bishop Head Biomechanist & Senior Podiatrist at The Biomechanics Lab
Dr Chris Bishop is an Adelaide based Podiatrist and Biomechanist with a strong focus on high performance, orthopaedic lower limb biomechanics, footwear and rehabilitation.
- Professional Achievements: Fellow Australian Sports Medicine Federation, Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Running Biomechanics and Physiology
- Qualification: , PhD in Biomechanics, Research Masters in Human Movement, Bachelor of Podiatry
- Memberships: Sports Medicine Australia, International Society of Biomechanics, Footwear Biomechanics Group, Australian Podiatry Association
Adam Wiles Senior Podiatrist at TBL Podiatry
Adam is an experienced Podiatrist who can see all foot or lower limb conditions, injuries or painful problems. He is particularly interested in footwear, especially athletic footwear, and can provide tailored advice on what to look for when purchasing new shoes.
- Professional Achievements: Graduate Podiatry Mentoring Program 2008
- Extra Studies: Foot Mobilisation Course Level 1 P Conneely, Dry Needling level 1 Course P Conneely
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Podiatry, Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Memberships: International Society of Biomechanics, Footwear Biomechanics Group, SMA.
Danielle Champion Senior Podiatrist at TBL Podiatry
Danielle graduated from a Bachelor of Podiatry in 2002. Over the past two decades, Danielle has gained experience in a broad range of clinical settings within private practice. From general biomechanics to aged care and community health in a rural setting.
- Professional achievements: Awarded the J R Pickering prize in Appliances 2001 (highest aggregate mark in the courses Podiatric Appliances 300 & 301)
- Qualification: Bachelor of Podiatry, graduating in 2002, University of South Australia
- Membership: Member of the Australian Podiatry Association.