Dr Chris Bishop Head Biomechanist & Senior Podiatrist at The Biomechanics Lab
Dr Chris Bishop is an Adelaide based Podiatrist and Biomechanist with a strong focus on high performance, orthopaedic lower limb biomechanics, footwear and rehabilitation.
- Professional Achievements: Fellow Australian Sports Medicine Federation, Post-Doctoral Fellowship – Running Biomechanics and Physiology
- Qualification: , PhD in Biomechanics, Research Masters in Human Movement, Bachelor of Podiatry
- Memberships: Sports Medicine Australia, International Society of Biomechanics, Footwear Biomechanics Group, Australian Podiatry Association
Danielle Champion Podiatrist at The Biomechanics Lab
Danielle graduated from a Bachelor of Podiatry in 2002. Over the past two decades, Danielle has gained experience in a broad range of clinical settings within private practice. From general biomechanics to aged care and community health in a rural setting.
- Professional achievements: Awarded the J R Pickering prize in Appliances 2001 (highest aggregate mark in the courses Podiatric Appliances 300 & 301)
- Qualification: Bachelor of Podiatry, graduating in 2002, University of South Australia
- Membership: Member of the Australian Podiatry Association.
Steph Howard Podiatrist at The Biomechanics Lab
Steph is passionate about building lasting relationships with her patients to help them build the foundation for a healthy and active life from the ground up.
- Professional Achievements: Winner of the Podiatry Staff Prize for Clinical Excellence
- Extra Studies: Dry Needling for the Lower Limb
- Qualification: Bachelor of Podiatry
- Memberships: Australian Podiatry Association