We understand that people have different schedules, and may not be able to contact us during standard business hours. Therefor we offer a number of booking options:
About Online Bookings
Want the freedom of booking 24/7?
You can use our online booking gateway to book your Initial Assessment, standard appointments, or exercise classes at any time. Additionally, you can cancel or reschedule any appointments (providing we have more than 24 hours notice, otherwise you will need to call us directly).
Simply create your own login, select the service you need, choose your times, and book.
To ensure you’re booking the most appropriate option for you, here are some tips for booking online:
- If you’re brand new:
- Please be aware you will need an assessment before going into any exercise classes
- Physiotherapists are the ideal allied health professionals to see if you have a recent injury or flare up of an issue
- Exercise Physiologists are ideal if you are needing an exercise programme developed, providing you do not have a new or acute injury
- Remedial Massage is ideal for maintenance of a regular problem, general tension or relaxation
- If you’re booking an assessment for Women’s Health Physiotherapy (including pelvic floor dysfunction, prolapse or incontinence):
- You will require a 60 minute assessment with our Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- We also have some questionnaires that you may need to complete prior to your appointment, which will help us be as thorough as possible. Please contact us to obtain these forms at least 72 hours prior to your appointment
If you have any questions about your appointments, please don’t hesitate to call us on 8373 5655.